Today is the kind of day that makes me wish our fireplace was working. It’s gray and cold – a preview of the hallmarks of Ohio winter. I feel too overcast to think of much to say.
So I won’t say much, other than to point you in the direction of some of the great posts I’ve been reading, thanks to NaBloPoMo. I’ve been using Google Reader to share posts as I read and enjoy them (you can find my feed in a blue box on the right side of this page), but here are a few highlights:
• Some sins of the mother visiting over at Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper.
• Running With Books experiences the joys of Kindergarten parent-teacher conferences.
• The Queen of Shake Shake rebels against November-writing nerds like me with a little NeeNerHaHa.
• Busy Dad’s five year old starts the revolution.
• The myriad forms of solace at Slouching Past 40.
• You have to wonder at one plus two.
• Chopping away at the truth at Cheerio Road.
• A precious gift at Blogs Are Stupid.
• Do Humpback Whales say things to each other like “are your tail flukes tired? Must be, because you’ve been swimming around my head all day”? Apparently, we’ll know soon.
• News about what our mega-telescopes are finding in other solar systems seems to be coming out in throngs lately. Will SETI help us?
• Here’s a possible future addition to the decor at our house: The Alien Abduction Lamp.
2 thoughts on “Charting Cyberspace, November Edition”
wow. thank you. the thing about google reader is that it also limits you (until you find someone and then add them to your reader) as i just did right now.
Hey, what a nice surprise to see my post on your list! Glad I (or my son, rather) could make you laugh!