Here are Declan’s answers:
1.What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
Not having an argument.
3. What makes mom sad?
Having an argument.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Makes funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She would have liked this shirt (He’s wearing a bright green shirt with Tigger kicking a soccer ball on it).
6. How old is your mom?
I don’t know.
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play and dance.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Loves me all day long.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
T’ai Chi (For the record, I don’t know much of anything about T’ai Chi, but his dad took a class last fall. I guess I sometimes remind Dec of a couple of moves that his bearded sensei – also known as our friend Ro-Z – taught him, but… hmm).
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Jumping on an eye. (No idea what this means, but we’re going for the raw, unedited answers, so be it.)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Typing and being busy and having homework.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she ties her shoes.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A lion and roaring, like Madacargascar (sic).
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play and tickle and play and tickle and play and tickle.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
I’m your size when you’re short.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m small and you’re tall.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Smooches and nomming (i.e. nibbling his cheeks) and hugging.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
When he takes a walk.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?